These Australian-made, authentic Scottish tartan wool picnic blankets are lined with an oilskin backing. They’re waterproof for those dewy summer morning picnics with the kids, packing down easily to fit in the picnic basket or in the car boot for impromptu road trip stop-offs.
Paired with the Paddock Pillows, getting outside this summer, without compromising style or comfort, will be easier than ever.
These blankets are eco-friendly and are made with sustainable practices. Instead of virgin Merino wool fibre; wool offcuts, older blankets and garments are separated into colour groups and then shredded, spun and processed together to make a new, yet recycled yarn. This yarn is then woven into a traditional Scottish tartan recycled wool travel blanket.
Unlike virgin Merino wool, recycled wool rugs are more durable & practical, you can have Australian summer picnics on them or use them at festivals and outdoor events.
Why should you buy an oilskin-lined wool tartan travel rug?
- Lined with waterproof oilskin, so there’ll be no more soggy bottoms on those dewy morning picnics!
- The perfect rugs for travel, adventures, journeys, holidays and road trips
- Eco-friendly products – recycled wool is more sustainable
- They’re part of our Australian heritage story; a nod to the Scottish settlers that first came to our small town.
- 69” x 62” | 175cm x 157cm – a large size ideal for outdoor picnics and staying cosy in all seasons
Matches perfectly with The Paddock Pillow!