This item is a preorder due for delivery early November, adding this to your order may delay you're shipping. Please contact the shop at email@example.com should you wish to split your order.
The perfect tool for moving and working with coals around an open fire when cooking or entertaining. Designed to hang and work with our Cowboy Fire Pit Grill, this coal shovel is crafted with hand-forged stainless steel and fitted with a smooth, natural walnut handle that keeps cool over high heat. Longer than normal length allows for comfort and safety when working around fire and hot coals.
• Designed with direct input from Barebones' open-fire chef partners
• Hand-tooled and forged elements
• Blackened stainless steel with antiqued finish
• Natural walnut handle
• Extra-long design for added comfort and safety
• Designed to hang and work with the Cowboy Fire Pit Grill
1 Cowboy Grill Coal Shovel
Stainless steel, natural walnut
62.87 x 13.3 x 3.49"
View All the Cowboy Fire Pit Grill Accessories HERE