Introducing the Homecamp Flatpack Firepit & Grill. Enjoy the unparalleled taste of open-fire cooking with minimal fuss and environmental impact.
This style of firepit design is very popular in Japan and Taiwan, where in-the-know campers have enjoyed the benefits of hassle-free and ‘leave-no-trace’ cooking for years. Simply stack some firewood and let it burn down to coals, or use natural burn charcoal briquettes for a quicker meal.
The Homecamp Flatpack Firepit & Grill is made from 304 stainless steel for longevity, cleanliness, and strength. This design features an insert for the base of the fireplace that raises the coals to allow for better airflow and burning. The grill can be adjusted to three different heights above the coals – great for cooking and searing.
It’s totally portable and packs flat into a bag that is included.
This is an awesome piece of kit for a controlled firepit in your back garden, balcony, beach, campsite or picnic spot.
- Flatpack BBQ / Grill / Firepit
- Easy to assemble – just four parts
- Can be used with or without stabilising base
- Perfect for cooking and as a stand along firepit
- High grade 304 stainless steel construction
- Air vented to create hot fire in no time
- Homecamp branded trivet
- Weighs less than 6kg
The Set includes:
- Single piece foldaway fireplace
- Grill set
- Nylon carry bag