Homecamp Gardeners Tote is designed for carrying harvested produce at home or on the farm, collecting cuttings from the garden, or storing and transporting your favourite garden tools. As with many Homecamp bags, we have found it equally handy around camp for hauling gear, tools or firewood.
Made from old-school 620gsm heavy-duty, water-resistant cotton canvas, this tote has scooped sides that allow for easy access and overflow of cuttings without them being squashed or damaged. Keep your garden tools organised with multiple stash pockets on the inside of the bag on either side. Double layered base with padding makes this item durable and long lasting.
We have used extra tough 38mm poly/cotton webbing reinforced with box stitching and powder coated alluminium rivets for added strength on webbing and pockets (they look good too!).
This item comes with its own Homecamp cotton storage bag.
- Designed for harvesting fruit and veg but equally handy for transporting gear or tools
- Made from old school water resistant 620gsm heavy-duty cotton canvas
- Scooped sides for easy access
- Double-layered, reinforced, and padded base for extra durability
- Internal pockets for stashing tools
- Box stitched webbing handles and powder coated metal rivets complete the picture
- Homecamp quality
- 80 grams
- 480mm x 270mm x 270 mm
- Heavy duty 620gsm 100% dyed cotton canvas, water/resistant treatment and anti-fungal properties.
- 38mm Poly/cotton webbing.
- Powder-coated black aluminium rivets on webbing points for added strength.