Immerse yourself in the traditional art of creating a herbarium journal – a collection of flowers, plants, and leaves gathered to be treasured and explored.
This keepsake item fosters a deeper relationship and appreciation of nature, enhances observation and literacy skills, and stimulates your five senses as you delight in a previously unseen world.
• Original illustration by an Australian artist
• Fabric bound, with internal brass components
• Recycled cardstock paper
• Internal envelope to keep your findings safe
• 100 pages
• 20 labels, to record name, date and location of your specimens
• Skilfully crafted by artisans within Fair Trade environments