Due to the size and weight of this product, pickup in store is recommended. If you wish to ship this item - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Imagine a compact camp chair that is as functional as it is good-looking. A camp chair that’s not made from the usual low-grade plastic materials, but instead beautifully crafted to compliment your camping setup. Enter the MOTO.
Continuing our mission to deliver high-quality camping gear that can be treasured for years to come, the MOTO Chair hits the sweet spot of portability, durability, comfort and style. This is the ideal chair for the beach or bush relaxation, fun festival hangs or a BBQ in the park with mates.
Weighing in at around 4kg, the MOTO is cleverly constructed with premium grade and sustainably-sourced Beechwood. It features proper (304) stainless steel parts and a nifty assemblage mechanism.
The chair features extra wide wooden armrests for comfortable contemplation and an ultra-rugged 3-ply canvas for the seats, both of which will survive the toughest outback conditions.
The chair folds flat for easy storage, with the curved backrest and seat rest coming together to form a useful handle, so you can easily carry the chair in one hand. If space is tight the MOTO can easily be disassembled and stored in its bag (motorcycle tour anyone?).
The MOTO is ready for adventure. Take it on your next road trip, relax and enjoy the ride.
- Sturdy, comfortable and good-looking camp chair made from premium materials
- Folding camp chair that can be further disassembled for transportation or storage
- Extra wide wooden armrests
- Weights just over 4kg
- Heavy-duty padded canvas bag with should straps
- High-quality Beechwood parts
- 3-ply canvas seat body and cloth
- 304 stainless steel hardware
- Clever assemblage mechanism
- Built to last
- 4.1 kg
- In bag: 70cm (L) x 20cm (W) x 15 (H)
- Assembled: Seat Height 37.5cm, Seat Depth 43cm, Arm Height 51cm, Total Height 80.7cm
- Premium Beechwood
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Poly-weave Canvas