The Pocket Press is light for travel, functional for use in the wild, and pretty to look lovely on a shelf while they work to press your botanical specimens. They are small enough to fit in your jacket pocket and are perfect for those small delicate finds. These linen-covered presses include reusable pressing cards made from 100% PCW recycled, acid-free card stock to best preserve your botanical specimens. Each press has a gold foiled wildflower on the cover with patterned inside cover details and includes two heavy bands, seven reusable pressing cards, and an instruction card.
- Press area is 4”x 6 ”
- Lightweight for travel, compact enough for a large jacket pocket
- Linen covered with gold foil and patterned details
- Includes instructions, 7 reusable specimen separators + two heavyweight bands
- Heavyweight, reusable, acid-free boards with a neutral PH for preserving specimens
- Assembled by hand at our Michigan Studio by June & December
Respect the environment and its offerings, leave no trace behind. Never trespass, know where you can and can’t take from nature. Know before you go and follow all local, state, and federal laws. Minimize what you collect as not to disturb a microhabitat. Never collect live insects.