The Homecamp Tool Roll is part of their Stalwart range of rugged bags, pouches and tool rolls, all cleverly designed, properly constructed with ultra-durable wax canvas.
The Tool Roll is a great size roll to stow your favourite set of essential of hand tools – screwdrivers, spanners etc – but also perfect for other items such as cooking or hunting knives, cutlery, a bicycle repair kit or your tent pegs and mallet. There is a simple but effective strapping system to tie your tool roll and secure your gear.
The heavy-duty waxed cotton is a rugged and natural fabric that looks even better with some wear and tear (unlike synthetic fabrics) resulting in a rich patina with age.
Best suited to tools or knives of 320 mm or less.
- Made with ultra-durable and water repellent 340 GSM/ 12 oz Wax Cotton Canvas
- Features multiple tool slots and elasticated rings to secure larger hand tool
- Lined with abrasion-resistant, waterproof canvas
- Adjustable roll size
- Built to last
- 0.3 kg
- 36cm x 36cm extended
- 32cm x 9cm rolled (without tools)
- 340 GSM/ 12 oz Wax Cotton Canvas