A great, valuable tool for keeping track of a busy schedule and all that stuff that needs to get done. It’s a durable notebook that looks great, feels just right, and will hold up to years’ worth of your busy life without batteries, brand-sponsored Wi-Fi, or a monthly service charge loaded up with hidden fees.
The size is 4¾" x 7½", with a more durable 60pt. chipboard cover and lay-flat “Double-O” wire binding, like the Steno. 112 Pages of Finch 70# text paper are marked with one blank week per spread, ready to fill with your next 56 weeks of appointments, meetings, notes, or even brief journal entries.
- 01. Proudly printed by the good people of Schneider Graphics, Lake Zurich, Ill.
- 02. Cover printed on a General screen printing press, on 60 pt. "Super Duty Chipboard" with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of "Dachshund Nose" black Atlas ink.
- 03. Innards printed on a 19" × 25" Heidelberg MO offset printer, on Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 70#T "Bright White," with a fine, 1-color application of "Canvas Duck" soy-based ISC America ink.
- 04. Bound with bombproof black metal "Double-O" Ring Wire, with appreciation to U.S. Patent #2142816 "Binding Construction and Method," filed in 1935 by W. Walter Grumbacher.
- 05. Corners rounded to ½" (12.7mm) by a Challenge round-corner machine.
- 06. Planner dimensions are 4¾ × 7½ (121mm x 191mm).
- 07. Planner rules: .227" (5.78mm). Pretty random, but it worked best that way.
- 08. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 09. All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 10. UPC 858493003325